Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Change master page height dynamically with page number
jsekhon
<p>How can we change height of master page dynamically with page number.</p>
<p>The second should have a smaller master page. I can't use separate master pages , as I don't know the size of the letter body.</p>
<p>on page 2 the master page height should become height /2</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Jaslin</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
jsekhon
<p>Can I get an answer to this question.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Jaslin</p>
malaythecool
<p>you need change your report general property from Fixed Layout to Auto layout</p>
<p> </p>
<p>so header will come only in first page and footer will be only come after body part ends</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Malay</p>
jsekhon
<p>how would change the layout to auto from the designer.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Jaslin</p>
malaythecool
<p>you have property editor tab in that in general sub tab scroll to down</p>
<p> </p>
<p>you find tere this teo options</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Malay</p>
jsekhon
<p>doesn't work.</p>