Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to arrange the multiple cross table in horizontal view in excel report
keerthivasan
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>How to arrange the multiple cross table in horizontal view in excel report. Below i have attached the screen shot and sample excel in this post.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
keerthivasan
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>We have stuck on this for couple of days, We need to view all the cross table results side by side in excel report, currently we are getting one by one. could anyone help us.I have attached the current result extract,expected output extract and also sample rpt design.</p>
<p> </p>
JFreeman
<p>EDIT: I did not see you had created a second post that included more examples when initially replying. I have merged both posts together.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>As I do not have access to your database, I cannot run the sample report you have attached. However, based on looking at the sample report I do have a suggestion.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Right now, you have all of the crosstabs stacked on top of each other in the body of the report. With this setup, you will get that same layout in the output of the crosstabs stacked on top of each other.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>In order to get the crosstabs side by side, you will need to add a grid and place the crosstabs into horizontal cells next to each other. This will force the crosstabs to display side by side how you want.</p>
keerthivasan
<p>Thank you for your reply !</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have added a grid and placed the cross tab into horizontal cell next to each other. when i generated the report in Excel. The columns values are merged into single cell.</p>
<p>Can you please suggest me how to avoid the merging of all column values in a excel cell.</p>
<p>Please review my attached files.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thank you</p>
<p> </p>
keerthivasan
<p>Thank you for your reply !</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have added a grid and placed the cross tab into horizontal cell next to each other. when i generated the report in Excel. The columns values are merged into single cell.</p>
<p>Can you please suggest me how to avoid the merging of all column values in a excel cell.</p>
<p>Please review my attached files.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thank you</p>
<p> </p>