<p>Dear Members,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am using BIRT "Plateau Report Designer" Tool.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Stuck up at one place:-</p>
<p> </p>
<p>1) For one 'ITEM' I have multiple departments.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>2) I want all those departments to be displayed in one cell using delimter ','</p>
<p> </p>
<p>3) I wrote a simple query,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>SELECT listagg(x.DEPARTMENT_DETAIL,',') within group (order by x.DEPARTMENT_ID)</p>
<p>from DEPARTMENT x</p>
<p>WHERE x.PRIMARY_ID = a.PRIMARY_ID) "DEPARTMENT"</p>
<p> </p>
<p>4) And added this to my expression Builder in this format</p>
<p>reportContext.getMessage(dataSetRow["DEPARTMENT"], reportContext.getLocale())</p>
<p> </p>
<p>5) When I import my report in application and run from UI, in the exported CSV version:</p>
<p>- The ITEM for which only 1 department is available is displayed and populated correctly.</p>
<p>- However, if the ITEM has multiple departments, the output cell in CSV looks something like this:- title.Item.6d38ceb942048908cb83073e8,title.Item.38ceb942908cb6c012bda048d83073e8</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Am I missing something here?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks in advance,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Bhavesh Ojha

</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>