Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
BIRT report: setting column label dynamically
kkung
<p style="font-size:15px;font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">In my report I have a table where I need to set the label of a particular column dynamically.</p>
<p style="font-size:15px;font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;"> </p>
<p style="font-size:15px;font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">As an example, I want to set the label of Col3 based on a BIRT parameter value:</p>
<p>Col1 | Col2 | Col3 | Col4<br>
Data1 | Data2 | Data3 | Data4</p>
<p>...</p>
<p> </p>
<p style="font-size:15px;font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">How can I do that with BIRT?</p>
<p style="font-size:15px;font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">Thanks for help.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
micajblock
<p>Do not use a label but a data item with the following expression:</p>
<pre class="_prettyXprint">
params["enter the name of your parameter"].value</pre>
kkung
<p>Thanks so much !</p>