Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Rows are not getting displayed after Group Interval is Set
Pa1_newuser
<p><span style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">Hello, BIRT Designer Experts.</span></p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am facing an issue with the displaying of rows in the Group when the group property is changed.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Whenever I am setting a Group Interval Range to 10, None of the rows get displayed, But when I set it to "No Interval" I am able to see the rows getting displayed. I tried setting the Page break to 0 but it did not work.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Could anyone Please let me know what changes needs to be done in order to set the Group Range and view the rows.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thank you.</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Clement Wong
<p>What version of BIRT are you using? Also, is it Open Source or Commercial BIRT?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>What field are you grouping on? What is the data type?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Do you have a sample report that shows the issue?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Attached is a sample report design created in commercial BIRT iHub 3.1, but also tested in OS BIRT 4.5 demonstrating the usage of interval. It has a list of customers and their customer number. They are grouped by an interval of 100 using customer numbers.</p>
Pa1_newuser
<p>Thank you Clement for the example. I am now able to get the rows.</p>