Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Setting Dynamicly PageBreakInterval on CrossTab.
Hugues Cassé
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I need help to change dynamicly the property "pageBreakInterval" on a cross tab.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I'm just trying to set the property but i can't reach this one by any get or set method...</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I manage to get the element by ID</p>
<p> </p>
<p><strong>reportContext.getDesignHandle().getElementByID(367) </strong></p>
<p> </p>
<p>but don't know how to get the property and set it to another value...</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thank for your help...</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Hugues</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Hugues Cassé
<p>Just an additionnal information :</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I write this function... The "setDisplay" is working, but not the setInProperty....</p>
<p> </p>
<p>
function onCreateCrosstab( crosstabInst, reportContext )<br>
{</p>
<p> <br>
if ( reportContext.getParameterValue("sups_P02")!="1" || reportContext.getParameterValue("sups_P03")!="2")<br>
{<br>
crosstabInst.getStyle().setDisplay("none");<br>
reportContext.getDesignHandle().getElementByID(367).setIntProperty("pageBreakInterval",0);<br>
}</p>
<p>}</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thank for your help.</p>