Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Report Studio Dynamic Parameter Disabled
G-Man
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I was creating report through report studio and while applying Slicer Filter, I can see Parameter Types as Static and Dynamic. Where Static option is by default selected but can not select Dynamic option. It looks like it is disabled. I have gone through the Report Studio Manual and it clearly mentions that one can create dynamic parameters through report studio.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am using BIRT Designer 4.4.0 and iHub 3.1.1.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I just want to confirm if this issue is related to License or the version of BIRT I am using or may be I am doing something obviously wrong and may be someone can guide me.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JFreeman
<p>The Slicer Filter at the table level does not appear to allow for a dynamic filter.</p>
<p>However, a filter on the data set or a specific column does allow for a dynamic filter.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Let me know if a dynamic filter at the data set or column level cannot meet your requirements.</p>