Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Sorting multiple column reports.
psgrugby
<p>I created a 2 column report using a Grid in a List. The Grid is 50% and the Display is Inline and the report works great with one exception, sorting/displaying the data. Instead of going across the page I need the report to display Column 1 sorted, then Column 2 will start with the next record following the last record on the page for Column 1. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Currently the report displays the data like this:</p>
<p>REC 1 REC 2</p>
<p>REC 3 REC 4</p>
<p>REC 5 REC 6...</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I need it to display like this:</p>
<p>REC 1 REC 30</p>
<p>REC 2 REC 31</p>
<p>REC 3 REC 32</p>
<p>REC 4 REC 33</p>
<p>...</p>
<p>In my example I am assuming a page length of 29 rows, but whatever the length of the page is.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet