Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Report Error that's driving me crazy
rsoliveira
<p>Hi all! Sorry for this blunt but I'm getting crazy with a report error after I upgraded my application to use JSF2 and Hibernate 4. Can you give me any clue on what's the problem? I'm being in this for 3 days now! Thanks in advance!!!</p>
<p> </p>
<div>2015-10-30 14:10:03,663 ERROR br.com.synchro.framework.relatorio.util.BirtUtil - SYN-RELATORIO - "ERRO ao gerar documento do BIRT. PossÃveis causas são: Erro ao ler o stream do design, erro ao gerar o report-document, erro ao escrever o arquivo temporário do document." - SYN-RELATORIO</div>
<div>org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.EngineException: Error happened while running the report</div>
<div>at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.impl.RunTask.doRun(RunTask.java:246)</div>
<div>at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.impl.RunTask.run(RunTask.java:90)</div>
<div>at br.com.synchro.framework.relatorio.util.BirtUtil.gerarReportDocumentFile(BirtUtil.java:241)</div>
<div>at br.com.synchro.framework.relatorio.util.BirtUtil.gerarDocumento(BirtUtil.java:190)</div>
<div>at br.com.synchro.framework.relatorio.services.impl.GeradorRelatorioServicesImpl.gerarDocumento(GeradorRelatorioServicesImpl.java:121)</div>
<div>at br.com.synchro.mikael.relatorios.application.job.AbstractProcessoGeracaoRelatorio.gerarDocumento(AbstractProcessoGeracaoRelatorio.java:63)</div>
<div>at br.com.synchro.mikael.relatorios.application.job.ProcessoGeracaoRelatorioSlaConsolidadoClienteProdutoContrato.executar(ProcessoGeracaoRelatorioSlaConsolidadoClienteProdutoContrato.java:79)</div>
<div>at br.com.synchro.framework.gerproc.job.util.ProcessadorJobDefaultImpl.executarJob(ProcessadorJobDefaultImpl.java:200)</div>
<div>at br.com.synchro.framework.gerproc.job.util.ProcessadorJobDefaultImpl.execute(ProcessadorJobDefaultImpl.java:245)</div>
<div>at org.quartz.core.JobRunShell.run(JobRunShell.java:202)</div>
<div>at org.quartz.simpl.SimpleThreadPool$WorkerThread.run(SimpleThreadPool.java:525)</div>
<div>Caused by: java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException</div>
<div>at java.util.Collections$UnmodifiableCollection.add(Collections.java:1016)</div>
<div>at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.toc.TOCBuilder.startEntry(TOCBuilder.java:109)</div>
<div>at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.toc.TOCBuilder.startGroupEntry(TOCBuilder.java:52)</div>
<div>at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.executor.ReportItemExecutor.startGroupTOCEntry(ReportItemExecutor.java:758)</div>
<div>at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.executor.TableGroupExecutor.execute(TableGroupExecutor.java:46)</div>
<div>at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.internal.executor.wrap.WrappedReportItemExecutor.execute(WrappedReportItemExecutor.java:45)</div>
<div>at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.internal.executor.emitter.ReportItemEmitterExecutor.execute(ReportItemEmitterExecutor.java:45)</div>
<div>at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.internal.executor.dup.SuppressDuplicateItemExecutor.execute(SuppressDuplicateItemExecutor.java:42)</div>
<div>at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.layout.html.HTMLBlockStackingLM.layoutNodes(HTMLBlockStackingLM.java:63)</div>
<div>at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.layout.html.HTMLStackingLM.layoutChildren(HTMLStackingLM.java:27)</div>
<div>at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.layout.html.HTMLTableLM.layoutChildren(HTMLTableLM.java:76)</div>
<div>at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.layout.html.HTMLAbstractLM.layout(HTMLAbstractLM.java:133)</div>
<div>at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.layout.html.HTMLBlockStackingLM.layoutNodes(HTMLBlockStackingLM.java:68)</div>
<div>at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.layout.html.HTMLPageLM.layout(HTMLPageLM.java:90)</div>
<div>at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.layout.html.HTMLReportLayoutEngine.layout(HTMLReportLayoutEngine.java:101)</div>
<div>at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.presentation.ReportDocumentBuilder.build(ReportDocumentBuilder.java:231)</div>
<div>at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.impl.RunTask.doRun(RunTask.java:237)</div>
<div>... 10 more</div>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
hungo
<p>it is hard to understand</p>