Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Run Time 4.5.0 genReport could not load ReportRunner
Tom8737
<p>I have downloaded the birt-runtime-4_5_0 and I am trying to run the genreport on the sample database. I have set and checked that the environment variable 'BIRT_HOME' is correct. Every time I try and run genReport I get the following error:</p>
<p> </p>
<p>'Database' is not recognized as an internal or external command,<br>
operable program or batch file.<br>
'Database' is not recognized as an internal or external command,<br>
operable program or batch file.<br>
Error: Could not find or load main class org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.ReportRunner</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Any help would be appreciated.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
malaythecool
<p>its simply not getting JAR class use Update site URL and complete successful instalation or Maven or download Eclipse Mars which has pre integrated BIRT environment and post code with stack trace so it is easy to identify things</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Malay</p>