Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Table groups in a separate row
nairwen
<p>Hi all,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have a table which contains details that are grouped by two table groups. It all works fine but it does not look the way I would like. I would like to have each group and subgroup in a separate header row with some space between this header row and detail rows (please check the attachments). Is this even possible and how?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks!</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Matthew L.
<p>This is possible by adding a second group row below the group header row.</p>
<p>Also adding a group footer row after the data will setup the space between each group (See image).</p>
<p>Then with some borders and a grid element, it can produce the output your looking for.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Please look over the attached example for reference.</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>