Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Merged header for columns in crosstab summary
dwbrock
<p>For XLSX emitter, rather than duplicating header for each column in the summary section of crosstab, need the header merged across all columns. I have attached pictures which show the current report vs. what is required.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks,<br>
David</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Chad Montgomery
<p>Is there a specific reason you're using a crosstab? It doesn't seem like you're doing any aggregation. What you want is accomplished much easier using a normal table. It may be possible to do with crosstab, but it would require a bit more work. I would suggest using a table if possible, but then again I don't know what your design requirements are.</p>
dwbrock
<p>A crosstab is required b/c the number of columns and names of the columns One,Two,Three, etc. are data driven, and the values in the aggregation (values will be "o" or "-") are computed from the intersection with the row.</p>