<p>Birt Version: 4.4.2

</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I need to have a table at the end of the report.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>In this table I need to show the page number of the respective table detail elements which were printed already.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I want to do something like this.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Table 1:</p>
<p> </p>
<p> *Detail Row 1</p>
<p> </p>
<p> *Detail Row 2</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Table 2:</p>
<p> </p>
<p> *Detail Row 1</p>
<p> </p>
<p> *Detail Row 2</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Footer Table:</p>
<p> </p>
<p> *Table 1- Detail Row 1 -> Page 1</p>
<p> </p>
<p> *Table 1- Detail Row 2 -> Page 2</p>
<p> </p>
<p> *Table 2- Detail Row 1 -> Page 3</p>
<p> </p>
<p> *Table 2- Detail Row 3 -> Page 4</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>How can I do this.</p>
<p>I tried to set parameterValues for DetailRows when they are printed (in onRender Method).</p>
<p>Like this. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>reportContext.setParameterValue("Table1_DetailRow1_ID", pageNumber);</p>
<p> </p>
<p>which is retrieved later in the footer table. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>But the pageNumber is not always correct. I get a constant value (pageNumber) for all DetailRows of a particular table. </p>