Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Cascading Parameters
RayG
<p>Hi there.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I work for a software house that currently use version 2.6.1 for our reporting needs. Our software uses the runtime functionality to launch reports from our application menu. We have an issue with this regading cascading parameters i.e. it will not run reports where the in-bulit BIRT cascading parameter functionality has been used. This is on a developers list to do in the future.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>My question is, is there a way of creating the same effect using other BIRT functionality, I have explored a few options but they don't appear to work as I would expect.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Many thanks</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Ray</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Chad Montgomery
<p>You could potentially create a custom parameter page as a workaround, if that's something you think could be done, and is worth it, try reading this topic on how to do that: <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://blogs.actuate.com/custom-parameter-pages/'>http://blogs.actuate.com/custom-parameter-pages/</a></p>
;