Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Charts not rendering Chinese chars
grather
<p>I have found many references to not getting Simplified Chinese to render in Chart</p>
<p> </p>
<p>But I have not found an answer that.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have a report it has a chart and a data table.</p>
<p>My Chinse characters work fine in the DataTable column heading.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>But the same string does not render in the Chart image.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>My best guess is font Mapping for the ChartEngine is not the same as the BIRT Engine</p>
<p> </p>
<p>But I do not know how to solve this. Or if this is even my problem</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Any ideas for getting Simplified Chinese characters to show in my Chart</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Gary</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet