Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Specific footer height only on last page
steven.peeters
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I'm trying to do the following:</p>
<p> </p>
<p>When printing a list that covers multiple pages, the last page should have a different height than all the preceeding pages. More specific: I want the list to run to the bottom of the page instead of stopping at the footer height so it uses the whole page when there are multiple pages. (trying to save paper here)</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I need this because some documents (like invoices etc) need more information only on the footer of the last page. On the other pages (if multiple), it should be possible to use the whole page (or use a footer with a reduced height).</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I can't seem to get it done using the page_break settings / multiple masterpages.</p>
<p>Keep in mind that the table/list detail height in my documents are variable. (no line counting possible)</p>
<p>I'm using a seperate run & render standalone java program.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I've included a very simple rptDesign.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Regards,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Steven</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet