hello
I'm using DAS with oracle oci driver
when using metadata search I got the following error
DataDeploy Version 5.6.0 Build 14707 Interwoven 20021211
Database Vendor set to ORACLE
Setting up TXmlTupleDumper for /tmp/iwseaCAAg4aGWF
Setting up writer for [/tmp/iwseaCAAg4aGWF].
Running deployment [search]
>>> Loading drivers <<<
Assuming TNS name has been specified for "db" attribute.
Connecting to the database...
Try connecting using jdbc

racle

ci8:
@TESTCMS...
Link failure
Attempt to connect using jdbc

racle

ci8:
@TESTCMS failed.
You must fix the problem before proceeding, because Oracle specific data types are being used.
ERROR:Exception occured while executing deployment [search]: null
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.interwoven.dd100.dd.TableSchema.Exists(TableSchema.java:65)
at com.interwoven.dd100.dd.TableSchema.Exists(TableSchema.java:54)
at com.interwoven.dd100.dd.TIdentifierMappingTable.CheckMappingTable(TIdentifierMappingTable.java:375)
at com.interwoven.dd100.dd.TIdentifierMappingTable.<init>(TIdentifierMappingTable.java:114)
at com.interwoven.dd100.dd.TDbTupleProducer.<init>(TDbTupleProducer.java:66)
at com.interwoven.dd100.dd.TAgentClient.DoDatabaseSource(TAgentClient.java:405)
at com.interwoven.dd100.dd.TAgentClient.DoOneDeployment(TAgentClient.java:259)
at com.interwoven.dd100.dd.TAgentClient.Go(TAgentClient.java:188)
at com.interwoven.dd100.dd.IWDataDeploy.Go(IWDataDeploy.java:487)
at com.interwoven.dd100.dd.IWDataDeploy.runDeploy(IWDataDeploy.java:527)
at com.interwoven.dd100.dd.IWDataDeploy.main(IWDataDeploy.java:508)
Tuples Written : 0
Started : Wed Aug 20 10:38:23 WEST 2003
Finished: Wed Aug 20 10:38:24 WEST 2003
### IWDataDeploy FAILED ###
the user is iwui
when I launch the command in a shell
I don't have an error
any hints ?
regards,
Eric