Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Table gets truncated in web viewer
New_Bee
<p>When I preview the report, I can see the entire data in the table.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>But in the web viewer some of the data is truncated as in the bottom part of the table does not appear. (Refer to screenshot attached).<br><br>
I'm unable to find the issue with my report, can anybody help ?</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks !</p>
<p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JFreeman
<p>What version of BIRT are you using?</p>
<p>Can you attach a sample report based on classic models or a flat file data source that replicates the issue?</p>
New_Bee
<p>Sorry for the late respone.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>BIRT version 4.3.2</p>
<p>Java 1.8<br><br>
I'll prepare a sample report and post it here.</p>