Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Issue in POJO Dataset
shivkumar150
<p>Hi BIRT Experts,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I'm using POJO Datasource to read a text file and formulate two custom Datasets (RPart and ChildPart). I've implemented the same <strong><span style="font-family:'courier new', courier, monospace;"><em>open(), next() and close()</em></span></strong> methods for both the datasets. However, I'm not able to fetch the fields/properties of the dataset. </p>
<p>For RPart, it is showing following error:</p>
<pre class="_prettyXprint _lang-nocode">
Caused by: java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 0, Size: 0
at java.util.ArrayList.rangeCheck(Unknown Source)
at java.util.ArrayList.get(Unknown Source)
at pojo.datasource.RInput.getRoot(RInput.java:17)
at pojo.datasource.RInput.open(RInput.java:29)
... 18 more
</pre>
<p>And for ChildPart, it is not fetching any values and neither is it throwing any error.</p>
<p>I've thoroughly checked and tested both the java classes and they return the correct List. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>I've attached the POJO Source and the Report.rptdesign.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet