Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Export rounded corner border on PDF/PPTX
mihur
<p>Hi,<br><br>
I need to make a report with some rounded corner border for the design.<br>
I tried to insert a text component with HTML mode with the following code :<br>
<div style="border:2px solid #000000;-webkit-border-radius:25px;-moz-border-radius:25px;border-radius:25px;">Test</div><br><br>
When I display my report in the webviewer or HMTL mode it's ok I can see the corner on the border.<br>
But I need to export this report on PDF and PPTX format : when I tried that the CSS for the border radius seems to be not interpreted, I don't have any corner.<br><br>
Do you have a solution to use this CSS with these format ?<br><br>
Thanks.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
micajblock
<p>I do not think the PDF or PPTX emitters support this CSS style. Your other option is to use something like this:</p>
<p> </p>
<p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/files/file/737-rendering-a-table-with-rounded-corners/'>http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/files/file/737-rendering-a-table-with-rounded-corners/</a></p>
;