Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
SQL error #1:Invalid object name 'T_TRIRIGATABLE.(SQL statement does not return a ResultSet obje
lwashington
<p>Hi, I hope I am in the correct forum. We have upgraded from version 2.6.2 to 4.4.2 on an IBM TRIRIGA Platform. the connection has been successful under Windows > Preference > IBM TRIRIGA BIRT in Eclipse, and our data source tests for a successful connection. However, when we try to create a simple report with the query such as SELECT * FROM TABLE, and look at the output from the dataset, I get the error:</p>
<p> </p>
<p>SQL error #1:Invalid object name 'T_TRIRIGATABLE. (SQL statement does not return a ResultSet object).</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Can anyone help with this error. </p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet