Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Center align text - Top & Bottom, not Left & Right
kumargr
<p>Hi, Is there a way of aligning text to center vertically? If there's a cell, text in it will appear at the top. I want it to be at center. This setting is available in MS Excel. If a similar option is there in BIRT, I would need it.</p>
<p>Please help.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
pricher
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>In the Properties for the cell, set General --> Vertical Alignment = Middle.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>
kumargr
<p>hi, thanks for your reply.</p>
<p>But that option isn't available in the BIRT version I'm using. Anyhow, I did it by giving Top and Bottom paddings.</p>
kumargr
<p>this is the snapshot of the settings.
shamo
<p>In your version, click on the outside of the field line you want to apply the alignment</p>
kumargr
<p>Thank you.. will check it out
</p>