Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Localization without Webviewer
J0nasty
<p>Hello,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Our company has included BIRT reports in our company application.</p>
<p>We have the possibility to have multiple users in multiple countries so we have different cultures and locales. </p>
<p>We foresaw a possibility to pass the locale settings of our logged in user but I'm quite new to Birt so I am wondering how I can plug in these settings into my reports. </p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>We don't use the WebViewer so we don't use an URL to pass the &__Locale parameter in the URL. We need an alternative solution.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>We use an older version of BIRT (2-2-2), just to say, that we can't use modern solutions.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet