Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
need rpt file for attached Correct report file
Patra
<div>Hi,</div>
<div> </div>
<div>I have tried to generate report on Birt 4.5 version but exact report can't able to generate the on XLSX format but pdf format is looks good for me. I have attached all files.</div>
<div> </div>
<div> </div>
<div>I need exact like attached Correct report file which is manually doing.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Could Somebody please design the rpt file based on attached Correct report file, so that I can able to design some other reports.</div>
<div> </div>
<div> </div>
<div>Thank You.</div>
<div> </div>
<div> </div>
<div>Regards,</div>
<div>Patra</div>
<div> </div>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Clement Wong
<p>Patra,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>The native Open Source Excel emitter doesn't exporting the image in the header of the master page. Using the Spudsoft with the <strong>ExcelEmitter.StructuredHeader </strong>option does export the image, but the formatting/layout does not produce the expected result you are looking for.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>You can try with a different Excel emitter. For example, I tried the commercial BIRT Excel Emitter from the iHub 3.1 Designer, and it exports as you expect. The image and the layout are like the HTML and PDF versions. Are you able to use the commercial version? The Excel emitter provides additional features such as Excel formulas in cells, native Excel Chart output, Excel Pivot Table from BIRT crosstabs, and more.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>BTW, in your design, I was not able to run and then render because of an error. rowCount is initialized in the beforeFactory, but won't be able to be accessible in onRender if you do a Run and then Render operation. I had to move the "rowCount = 0;" to the onRender of the Table(results).</p>