Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Header Data not repeating in PDF Views
birt_ag
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I'm using BIRT4.3.1.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I'm facing difficulties in repetition of data in the header row. I've a table, in the header row i've kept the grid and repeat header option is set to yes. still the header information does not get repeated. <br>
I'm facing this problem only in PDF view, whereas in doc view the data gets repeated properly.</p>
<p>Can anybody suggest what could be the problem.</p>
<p>I'm attaching the design and xml file for reference.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thank You.</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
birt_ag
<p>Can anyone provide solution to overcome this problem ?<br><br>
Thank you.</p>
birt_ag
<p><span style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">Can anyone provide solution to overcome this problem ?</span><br><br><span style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">Thank you.</span></p>
Clement Wong
<p>Your attached design was erroring out with 'unapproved' not found so I removed the onCreate code.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I ran the design in both OS BIRT 4.5.0 and commercial iHub 3.1, and both are repeated as expected.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Attached is the PDF from OS BIRT 4.5.0. Have you tried using the latest version?</p>
birt_ag
<p>Hi Clement,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I downloaded and tried in 4.5.0. initially i had found this issue in BIRT 4.4.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thank you very much for the response and help.</p>