Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Crosstab with two sides
Miss_Anonymus
<p>Hello,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have the following problem:</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I've made a result set from a sql Statement and I get the following result:</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p><em>Name Month Place Paid</em></p>
<p>Lisa January Cinema Yes</p>
<p>Lisa February Cinema Yes</p>
<p>Lisa March Cinema Yes</p>
<p>Tom January Cinema Yes</p>
<p>Lisa January Theatre Yes</p>
<p>Lisa February Theatre No</p>
<p>Laura January Cinema No</p>
<p>Tom January Theatre Yes</p>
<p>Laura March Cinema Yes</p>
<p> </p>
<p>And I would like to have this in ONE crosstab. One, because it has to be exported as csv File and it can only be one table on it generated:</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p><em>Name January - Cinema | February - Cinema | March - Cinema | January - Theatre | February-Theatre</em></p>
<p> </p>
<p>Lisa Yes Yes Yes Yes No</p>
<p>Tom Yes / / Yes /</p>
<p>Laura No / Yes / /</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>So, that it isn't just a normal crosstab, but one where two main aspects get compared beneath each other (here the cinema in the right order and directly alongside the theatre thing). The number of months is variable and before the start of the report given as parameter for the sql statement. So it can theortically also be more than these five columns, but it is fix, that only <strong>two </strong>sides (Cinema and theatre) can be compared with each other, not more.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>How can I do that?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks in advance for your help! </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
shamo
<p>Hope this helps</p>
Miss_Anonymus
<p>Thank you so much, shamo! It works fine. Now I only have to find out how to order it properly.</p>
shamo
<p>Take second look at this.</p>