Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Birt report opening issue with firefox,IE
chenapothik
<p>Hello,<br>
</p>
<p>I am using birt 4.4.2. Trying to open my birt report in firefox & IE. but there is no response from browsers. I have installed jdk 7.<br>
Can any one help me to solve this issue.</p>
<p>Thanks in advance</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Clement Wong
<p>To narrow down if it's report specific, do any of the sample BIRT reports open properly?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>To check your Eclipse settings... Under Eclipse's menu <em>Window > Preferences > General > Web Browser</em>, what options do you have? For me, I have selected "Use external web browser" and have an entry for Firefox and Chrome under External Web Browsers, with Firefox checked.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Also, under Eclipse's menu <em>Window > Preferences > Report Design > Preview</em>, is "Always use external browsers" selected?</p>