Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
When export content from dashbaord all files start with a ^
jar
<p>Hello,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>We are working on a upgrade from IServer 2 to IHub 3.1 and when we run a report and use the "Export Content" to save the report as for example as PDF this reportname is used and the file is saved.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>But when we show this report in a dashboard and use the same link from the gadget menu "Export Content" then the file is also correctly saved but is always starts with a ^.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Why is that? Seems a bit odd.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Kind regards,</p>
<p>Jeroen</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
janderegg
<p>Hi Jeroen,</p>
<p>Do you have this behavior with all reports? I just did the test in iHub 3.1 and iHub 3.1.1 and did not see the problem.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Could you please let me know the following so I can further test on my side?</p>
<p>- Are you displaying the complete report in your dashboard or a reportlet? </p>
<p>- On which operating system did you install iHub and which browser are you using to display the dashboard?</p>
<p>- Do you have non English characters in your report name?</p>
<p>Kind regards,</p>
<p>Joel</p>
jar
<p>Hello Joel,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>It happens with all report we show in a dashboard.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have installed the trial version on localhost, uploaded my reports and dashboards, opened a dashboard with a report and some prompts and choose "Export Content". And the file is created with the ^ in front of the dashboard name. I changed nothing. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>We are displaying the whole report (with page navigation) and not a reportlet. </p>
<p>The iHub server is a Linux server (I am not sure which one or version). On my local pc (Dutch Windows 10 64-bits) I use Chromium browser 49 and the latest FireFox ESR 38.5.2 and with both the 'problem' is there.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>It is not a big problem but it is strange. The reportname have no strange non-English characters in it. An example is "Basisrapportage". </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Kind regards,</p>
<p>Jeroen</p>
janderegg
<p>Hello Jeoren,</p>
<p>I would like to test on my side and see if I can recreate the issue.</p>
<p>Could you please locate the directory in which you installed iHub on your linux machine and navigate to the /data/server/log folder.</p>
<p>please open one of the log files starting with ihubd* and let me know which version you have in the first section of the file so I can try with the same version.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I would also have a couple of additional questions:</p>
<p>- Is your Linux machine installed in Dutch locale as well?</p>
<p>- If you create a blank dashboard from the ihub interface and in this dashboard you add a very simple report using the classic models database, do you see the same behavior when exporting the report content?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Best regards,</p>
<p>Joel</p>