Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
where to put jar file in birt viewer
Arif shah
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>One of my rptdesign file is using a jar file. The report runs fine in designer but when I try to run it in birtviewer, I get the below error</p>
<pre class="_prettyXprint">
Grid (id = 1602):
+ Cannot execute the statement.
org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.oda.OdaException ;
java.net.MalformedURLException: no protocol: webapps/WebViewer/sharingdata.jar</pre>
<p>In birt designer, all files are in the same folder as the rptdesign so I kept them same in the same folder in birt viewer too. I tried putting the jar files in the scriptlib folder too but it did not help</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Can someone please help me how to fix this</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Arif</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
pricher
<p>Hi Arif,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Try putting your jar file in WEB-INF/lib, then re-start your AppServer.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Hope this helps,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>P.</p>
Arif shah
<p>Hi Pierre,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Many thanks for your reply. I have already tried that too but did not help</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Arif</p>
pricher
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I looked again at the error message and it doesn't point at an incorrectly located jar file, but more at a run-time error. You should google the error message and investigate the MalformedURLException.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>P.</p>