Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Flat file datasource relative path in web viewer
Arif shah
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>When I put the relative path to a csv folder, it works fine in designer. However, in the web viewer, it gives me errors like invalid table name etc. If I change the path to absolute full path for the webviewer, it works fine</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Is there anyway to make the relative path get working in webviewer too? the relative paths for images and excel files seems to work fine but I read somewhere on the web that flat files only work with full paths?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Is that true? If yes, then is there any work around for it?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Arif</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Clement Wong
<p>Closing thread. This is the same question as in <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/topic/37717-linux-birtviewer-error-on-flat-file-invalid-table-name/?p=140493'>your
other thread</a>, and I will reply there.</p>