Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Script Engine elegant exit
kkerr
<p>In the Script - Initialize method I need to check a parameter to validate that a business value has not been tampered with and if it has I would like to end the task and return an error message to the user. Can someone suggest how this can be accomplished? Thanks</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kkerr
<p>Looking at adding code to forward to the CancelTask.jsp from the initialize script but can't find a way to access the response object. Sure could use some help on this..</p>
Clement Wong
<p>This forum is for the commercial iHub. CancelTask.jsp is in the Open Source BIRT Viewer.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>There's are a few places that I can think of that we could do this, but wanted to know how and what is validated to check if it's not tampered?</p>