Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Is there a bug with class StockEntry in version 4.5.0?
maddlesee_ublox
<div>I cannot get BIRT's StockEntry class to behave.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Things that ought to work</div>
<div>e.g. StockEntry[] se={new StockEntry(2.0,1.0,4.0,3.0),new StockEntry(12.0,11.0,14.0,13.0)};</div>
<div>don't work.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>When I use "View Report in Web Viewer" I keep getting java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError cannot be cast to java.lang.Exception.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>And if I use "View Report as HTML" I get:</div>
<div>
HTTP ERROR: 500
<p style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:'Times New Roman';font-size:medium;">Problem accessing /viewer/preview. Reason:</p>
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/eclipse/birt/chart/extension/datafeed/StockEntry
<p style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:'Times New Roman';font-size:medium;"> </p>
<i>Powered by Jetty://</i></div>
<div> </div>
<div> </div>
<div>So it's as if Class StockEntry really is missing,</div>
<div>but in the Java project, where I have my Java handler code, I can see mention of it in Referenced Library org.eclipse.birt.chart.engine.extension_4.5.0.v201506092134.jar under org.eclipse.birt.chart.extension.datafeed.</div>
<div>The Java project does build ok producing a few .class files.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>So I think this is a runtime issue.</div>
<div>Can someone help me with this please?</div>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet