Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Best way to create an time expired report?
mealbert3
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am looking for the best way to make a demo version of a report. I have tried using the sql 'fetch first 10 rows only' command but if I deliver the report to the client for testing then they complain that they can't completely verify it because they can't see all the records. Or if the user is reasonably tech savvy they can comment out the code and they have a fully functional report for free. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have toyed with the idea of putting a 30 day limit on the table visibility section but wasn't sure if this was the best place for this. Essentially the report will hide all results if it is past 30 days, a lot like a demo version of an app.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Has anyone else run into these issues? Is there a better way to do this? Any suggestions or examples would be greatly appreciated.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks,</p>
<p>Mark</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet