Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Clicking a particular slice of a pie chart in birt reports
Rak40
<p>Hello,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am having a requirement when clicking on only a particular slice of pie chart it should be interactive like displaying other table,now I am using "Interactivity" option in Value series ,if I use this the porblem is when I click on any of the slice also it is showing the new table but I want the table to displayed only when I click on one particular slice.Can anyone please help on this.</p>
<p>Thanks in advance.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
shamo
<p>Take a look at this report from one of the devshare I came across sometime ago just change the chart to pie and see if it satisfies your requirement</p>