Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Birt 4.4 Runtime seprated character in persian text in pdf format
mehdi_afifi
<div>
<p>I am trying to get reports using birt runtime engine 4.4 . I'm having trouble with Persian text while generating PDF files. In the text , there are 5 characters that are shown separately in the PDF file but it shouldn't! The characters are : "گ" , "چ , "پ", "ژ" , "ی" , "ک" The persian characters are the arabic ones plus "گ" , "چ , "پ", "ژ". I just wanted to know how to solve this problem ?</p>
<p>Thanks</p>
</div>
<p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Clement Wong
<p>To clarify, can you please attach the output from the web viewer? And then also send the output from the PDF?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>You can just create an empty report and add in a label report item with the text to demonstrate the issue. Does your issue occur with other font families?</p>