Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
unable to link prompt to another prompt
jar
<p>Hello,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have created a report with 6 prompts. This is working correctly</p>
<p> </p>
<p>For the first two prompts I link the report-prompts to prompts I added to the dashboard using a datastore with ACL security. These prompts work correct as I see only those values for which I am authorized. The second prompt is the "projects" prompt.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>The prompts 4,5 and 6 should be linked to this projects prompt.</p>
<p>In the queries for prompts 4,5 and 6 I have a field project linked to the report-prompt projects which as explained above is linked to the correct dashboard prompt.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>When I want to link the 4,5 and 6th prompt to the project prompt I can only choose the field [default] as where I would expect to see the fields of the query used with that prompt. When I run those queries in the report I do see the project field.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>We use this a lot and had never any issue with this but for this report it fails ... No clue as to why?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Any help is much appreciated ...</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Jeroen</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet