Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
css example for showing table borders
bugsy
<p>I have a table in my report that I would like to display with borders so it will look like a grid.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am using a .css file and I can get everything to work except the borders.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Does anyone have an example of this?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thank you.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
icirillo
<p>Hi bugsy,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Why not changing the border by using the table properties in Birt designer?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Otherwise, if you use css you should be able to add a border in this way:</p>
<p> </p>
<div><style type="text/css"></div>
<div> table{</div>
<div> border-collapse: collapse;</div>
<div> border: 1px solid black;</div>
<div> }</div>
<div></style></div>
icirillo
<p>Hi bugsy,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Sorry I was wrong in my previous post. It looks like the border styles does not works in all the cases. For example I got the following one working fine:</p>
<p> </p>
<div> .table-row{</div>
<div> border: 5px solid black;</div>
<div> }</div>
<div> </div>
<div>but the following one doesn't work:</div>
<div> </div>
<div>
<div> .table-row{</div>
<div> border: 1px solid black;</div>
<div> }</div>
<div> </div>
<div>It could be a bug. </div>
<div> </div>
<div>Hope this helps.</div>
</div>
<p> </p>