Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Auto text page numbers are wrong
prashantpotnis
I am adding page total and page number on page footer grid using auto text,
AutoTextHandle totalPages = designFactory.newAutoText(null);
totalPages.setAutoTextType(DesignChoiceConstants.AUTO_TEXT_TOTAL_PAGE);
AutoTextHandle pageNo = designFactory.newAutoText(null);
pageNo.setAutoTextType(DesignChoiceConstants.AUTO_TEXT_PAGE_NUMBER);
I have table and list section in main page. I am using ScriptDataSet for preparing data using open and fetch events. Based on column width I add space if the data string is too long to fit in open event. earlier I was doing it using java script on render event.
The problem that I have noticed is in a table if spaces are added to data element it wraps properly but page numbers are same on multiple pages.
I changed event from on render to open for adding spaces for long text, but problem remains. Need help on this topic in any way.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet