Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Font Colour to be changed for specific text/words
sriram nagappan
<p>Hi Team,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have a requirement, where there is a paragraph, in that which i need to highlight few words in red colour.</p>
<p>I am using Label & Text items to display the paragragh. Note the paragraph text is static only, in that i need to display few words in red colour. I tried to change the font colour of a specific word, but the whole paragraph gets changed to red colour. Can you please help on this.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Clement Wong
<p>How about using a HTML text item, and then using <span style="font-family:'courier new', courier, monospace;"><font color="your color">your text</font></span> for those highlighted items?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>See attached for example in a static text, and in a detail row using JavaScript .replace.</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>