Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Problem with dataset execution order in 2.3
FOS
<p>Hi,</p>
<p>I'm designing a report in Birt 2.3 (can't upgrade) and is made of 14 cross tabs. For just one of the cross tabs I had to create a scripted dataset to fill it up. This scripted dataset is filled with a common data source dataset. The source data set has a binding to a table drawn before the cross tab so in theory it would be called and executed before the scripted dataset used in the cross tab.</p>
<p>The problem is that I found after some testing that in 2.3 cross tabs are being executed before common tables or grids independently from the order they are drawn.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I tested the report in Birt 3.7 and it runs as expected but I tested it in different 2.3 environments and it behaves the same.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Does anybody has an idea of how to make this work?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks,</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet