Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Report failing in BRDPro 4.4 / iHub (Runs fine in iServer / BRDPro 11.0.3)
CodeRookie
<p>Good morning, all! We are currently in the process of upgrading from iServer to iHub, and I have run into a report (and subsequent jobs based on it) that doesn't execute. The report design runs fine in both Designer 11.0.3 and iServer, but fails in Designer 4.4.0 and iHub with what appears to be a 'NullPointerException' error. I'm attaching a snippet of the reportService file from when I attempted to run the report in 4.4.0. If anyone might see something I'm overlooking error-wise, please feel free to point it out.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Have a great day!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks,</p>
<p>Scott</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
CodeRookie
<p>Hi, all! We have found a solution to the issue. One of my co-workers was looking at the table design, and found an object labeled as an 'extended item'. No actual information / label was contained therein. The column below it contained item count information for that specific row. As soon as he removed the 'extended item' designation, it worked. He is in the process of making sure that the iHub version is presenting the same information as is what is contained in the iServer version.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>TLDR version...... It works!!!!
</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Have a great afternoon!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Scott</p>