<p>Hi,</p>
<p><span style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">I am executing a dynamic query (</span>QueryDefinition<span style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">) through Data engine api by using a data set through sample rpt design file.I am able to get the result set . But not able to parse the row data though I am getting the correct row count.</span></p>
<p><span style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">Please go through the sampe.rptDesign file and java file.</span></p>
<p> </p>
<p><span style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">I am getting error </span><span style="color:#0000ff;">Invalid bound column name: PRODUCTLINE</span> on execution of line</p>
<p> </p>
<p><span style="color:#0000ff;">System.out.println("Acutate: " +ri.getString("PRODUCTLINE"));</span></p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>I need help as I require all the column name and data for each row of result set.</p>
<p><span style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">I am using data engine api lib inside </span><span style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">birt.war residing in </span><span style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">birt-runtime-4_5_0 .</span></p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have gone throgh this link "<span style="color:#ff8c00;"><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/topic/36131-access-to-the-resultset-by-java/'>http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/topic/36131-access-to-the-resultset-by-java/</a></span>" .<span style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">It is showing compilation error on this line "</span><span style="color:rgb(0,128,0);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">queryDefinition.setAutoBinding(true);</span><span style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">".So I Commented it out .</span></p>
<p> </p>
<p>Please guide me.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks</p>
<p>Meenakshi</p>
<p> </p>