Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Data Element Alias
mmcgonnell
<p>Hi</p>
<p> </p>
<p>new to this forum. have been through most the recent post and can't find what I'm after.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I currently use the SAAS service and have BIRT report designer. I've created my report and have embedded a chart which shows june and septemebr (quarter ends) information in it.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>how do i show the period names as Q1 and Q2 instead of yyyy/mm</p>
<p> </p>
<p>thanks</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Michael</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
pricher
<p>Hi Michael,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>You can change the date format of the axis labels to 'QQQ' in Edit Chart -- X-Axis -- Format -- Edit Format -- Advanced as shown in this screen shot:</p>
<p> </p>
<p>
mmcgonnell
<p>Excellent Thanks very much</p>
mmcgonnell
<p>Hi</p>
<p> </p>
<p>have gone in to change my report today and I only have 'MyString' as the data type. Do I have to change the data element type in my data source?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>thanks</p>
<p> </p>
<p>M</p>
pricher
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Yes, most probably the field in your data source is not of a type of "Date". </p>
<p> </p>
<p>P.</p>