Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
submit filtering RE
rpjoseph
in my submit.cfg file I would like to change the permissions for one file within a workarea/directory to have different permissions than the directory permission. I am not quite sure how to accomplish this... I am sure (unfortunately) that I have to write a regular expression that basically says for all files except the named file do something and then add another entry for the one file... ????
Any suggestions would be helpful
.*/EnterpriseServices/Userweb.*
{
owner=domain\iwCNF_owner
group=domain\iwCNFitweb_UserWeblg
setaccess={everyone:Read, iwCNFitweb_UserWeblg:ALL}
}
.*/EnterpriseServices/Userweb/filename.ext
{
owner=domain\iwCNF_owner
group=domain\UsersGroupID
setaccess={everyone:Read, UsersNTID:ALL}
}
Thank you for your help.
Robert Joseph
Senior Web Engineer
CNF Inc.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
the submit.cfg is processed in a top-down fashion - make sure that the wildcard settings are *after* the specific settings (and then remember to run iwreset (no flags) in order for the changes to take effect - and use iwtestcfg to verify you got things working the way you want (this can only be done *after* the iwreset)
--fish
(Interwoven Senior Technical Consultant)