Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Scheduled job failing, not quite understanding why.....
CodeRookie
<p>Good morning, all! I have a scheduled job that failed, but can't quite decipher the reason as to why. I'm attaching the Details Status, and a snippet of the jsrvrihub.exe doc from the time the job failed. Any help would be greatly appreciated.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Have a great Friday!!!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks,</p>
<p>Scott</p>
<p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JFreeman
<p>It appears there is a missing file/folder that is trying to be accessed:</p>
<p> </p>
<div style="margin-left:40px;">Caused by: org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.EngineException: Failed to open the report document.</div>
<div style="margin-left:40px;">... 15 more</div>
<div style="margin-left:40px;">Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: /core</div>
<div style="margin-left:40px;"> </div>
<div>I would focus there to start and see if something didn't get added or moved correctly with "/core".</div>
CodeRookie
<p>Sounds like a good starting point. Thanks, Jesse!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Best Regards,</p>
<p>Scott</p>
JFreeman
<p>You're welcome.</p>
<p>Let me know what you find and if you are still having issues.</p>
CodeRookie
<p>Got it fixed! For some reason, whoever set up the job was pointing to the wrong report version (an old one that was archived)....... I knew I should have had my coffee before I started investigating.....</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Have a great weekend!!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Best Regards,</p>
<p>Scott</p>