Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Stacked bar chart with line series is not generating as expected
BIRT User
<p>Hi,</p>
<p>I am trying to create a stacked bar chart with line series. However in the chart preview and in report output the bar series is coming as side by side and not as stacked. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have attached a sample report with static data and the expected output in jpg file.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Please provide a solution for this issue. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Note: I am using Actuate BIRT Designer Professional Version: 4.4.0</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
pricher
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>First, you will need to create a secondary Y Axis and make the series type Line, as shown here:</p>
<p> </p>
<p>
BIRT User
<p>Thanks for the solution. It solved my issue.</p>