Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
use postgres to get user login information
birt0825
<p>I am new to server management.</p>
<p>I am trying to use postgres to track user login related information.</p>
<p>Can you please help me to know how to get the information?</p>
<p>what is the table called? Or do you have some sql samples.</p>
<p>Thanks in advance!</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Clement Wong
<p>Are you using iServer or iHub? What version/build?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Are you looking to see the user activity on your iServer/iHub?</p>
birt0825
<p>WE are using BIRT iserver version 11.</p>
Clement Wong
<p>Not sure what service pack/fix you are on. So I'm assuming you have the latest which is 11 SP4, and the usage and error logging for that version is detailed @ <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://developer.actuate.com/be/documentation/Manuals11SP4/configuring-iserver.pdf#page=78'>http://developer.actuate.com/be/documentation/Manuals11SP4/configuring-iserver.pdf#page=78</a></p>
;
<p> </p>
<p>The PostgreSQL database that is included with the iServer stores volume meta-data, and does not have usage/activity information.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Please <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://www.actuate.com/resources/support/global-support-centers/'>contact
your local Support center</a> if you have any additional issues.</p>