Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Report lookup for RFQ for companies on the vendor tab not selecting based on current RFQ
jrobb
<p>I created a custom report to select RFQ details that is working correctly. My problem is with the lookup I created to select a single vendor from a list of vendors related to the current RFQ. The lookup sill only return a list of all RFQs and the related vendors for each RFQ. The lookup script I inserted in the lookups.xml file is:</p>
<p> </p>
<div><table id="bc_companies" inputmode="readonly" mboname="RFQVENDOR" orderby="rfqnum asc" selectmode="single" whereclause="exists(select 1 from rfq where rfqnum = rfqvendor.rfqnum and status not in ('CAN','CLOSE'))"></div>
<div><tablebody displayrowsperpage="20" filterable="true" filterexpanded="true" id="bc_companies_lookup_tablebody"></div>
<div><tablecol dataattribute="rfqnum" id="bc_companies_lookup_tablebody_col_0" mxevent="selectrecord" mxevent_desc="Go To %1" sortable="true" type="link"/></div>
<div><tablecol dataattribute="companies.name" id="bc_companies_lookup_tablebody_col_1" mxevent="selectrecord" mxevent_desc="Go To %1" sortable="true" type="link"/></div>
<div></tablebody></div>
<div></table></div>
<div> </div>
<div>I have tried many different ways to modify this script and it either returns no results or all results. When I use the lookup it does not appear to recognize if a variable is used in the lookups.xml script such as whereclause="rfqnum=:rfqnum". I would appreciate any help with this.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Thanks,</div>
<div>Jim</div>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet