Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to delete a column binding ?
Lains
<p>hi all,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I placed a dataset's column named <strong>ref</strong> into a Grid's cell. So there was an automatically generated column binding named <strong>ref</strong> for this data item. Then I deleted the dataset and the item. And now I placed a data item into an inner grid of that grid. The problem is that I cannot set the column binding name of that new data item to <strong>ref</strong> : I got an error saying <strong>A Column Binding named as ref already exists.</strong></p>
<p>So how to remove this column binding ?</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Lains
<p>ok I found the solution by myself by deleting some entries in the xml tab.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>PS : in fact how to delete a post in this forum ?</p>