Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
monitor actuate iserver java memory
saxobic00
<p>Hello,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>first excuse my english I'm french.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>We have at our company an old actuate iserver version9 and I want to monitor the memory used by this server.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>So if I'm correct actuate iserver is based on java because in the console we can manage the heap memory sisze.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>But we can only manage the heap memory not the perm size memory for example. I see on this forum a thread where someone configure the permsize with the modification of the file acpmdconfig.xml</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I know also that to monitor the jvm memory usage we can open a jmx connector.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>so I try to add the option <span>-<em>Dcom</em>.sun.management.<em>jmxremote in the file</em></span> acpmdconfig.xml but with not success.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>is there anyway a solution to my problem.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks in advance</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet